Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Princess Part (S2E15): Leave A Message After the..., Charmed My Socks Off & More

Photo credit: ABC
Another great episode of Modern Family! Here are some of my favorite quotes:

Haley: I have a learning disability. The letters jump around on the page and appear backwards.

Phil: Now, we all know that when Nana DeDe comes to visit your mom can get a little…
Haley: Psycho…
Luke: Scary…
Alex: Drunk?

Luke: Hey mom, I’m firsty.

Mitchell: I guess you don’t respect party themes.
Cam: [Indignant] You did not just say that.

Jay: Hi, you’ve reached Jay…
Gloria: and Gloria. Please leave a message after the…
Jay: You didn’t say ‘beep.’
Gloria: If I say ‘beep’ then people will think it’s the beep.
Jay: No, I think they’re gonna know to wait for the actual beep.

Claire: Mom, I could use some help in the kitchen.
Dede: Your words, not mine!

Robby: I am rich but not with money. I’ve got my abs, I’ve got my hair and I’ve got a super sweet job driving that limo outside.

Dede: You know, Robby was a rogue but he could charm your socks off. Although, I doubt he stopped there.

Mitchell: NO my god!

No comments:

Post a Comment